Visual Field Test - Eye Chart Features
1) Visual field test
- Automatic blind spot detection.
- Camera to monitor the patient during the exam.
- Eye tracking to set fixation point.
- Patients database, appointments, exams thumbnails.
- Checks fixation loss during exam and pauses the exam if fixation is lost.
- Stimulus size: Goldmann size III
- Exposure time: 200 ms
- Strategies: Full Threshold 4-2, 4-2-1 / Fast Threshold 3 (fast) db steps visual field test.
- Visual field tests: Glaucoma 30º / 76 points, 24º / 52 points
- To increase efficiency starts with the measurement of eight 'anchor points' near the center of each quadrant.
- The starting point for the surrounding points are calculated from the slope of the hill of vision, rather than restarting at the normal values for every location.
- Re-tests are used to obtain an indication of response reproducibility using a set of fixed test locations
- Variable stimulus rate, adapted to patient's response time.
- Negative answers are checked twice (in case the patient blinked).
- Statistics: Test points, false positive, false negative, fixation losses, short fluctuation, mean sensitivity.
- Works with virtual reality glasses.
- Cost effective.
2) Eye chart
- Scales: Snellen / Monoyer
- Charts: Numeric, E, Landolt C, children,
- Masks: Vertical, horizontal, single point, red-green, astigmatic
- Working distance 2.8 to 6.8 metes, adjustable
- Remote control : IR, pda or numpad
3) Patient Database
- Select, insert, update, delete, search medical records (unlimited number)
- Medical images
- Appointments - calendar
- Password protection and data encryption
- MsAccess or MsSQL database